วันพุธ, กรกฎาคม 28, 2553

How Did They Arrest Me? - Part I, a True Story from Pruay Salty Head.

Human Rights Violation to Pruay Salty Head
This article illustrates a pure violation of Human Rights in Thailand. The author described the detailed event that he could possibly recall. Again, it can happen to you or anyone, beyond any reasonably doubt.

*****************************************************

How Did They Arrest Me? - Part I, a True Story from Pruay Salty Head.

Posted in Prachatai Webboard on July 26, 2010 at 12:56 p.m. by Tolareland

Reposted in Thai Free News, http://www.tfn3.info/board/index.php?topic=13107.0

Translated by: Doungchampa

******************************************************


Late May (2010 – translator)….

Today, I intended to get out purchasing some parts for my motorcycle. I would like to have a good repair because I wanted to drive upcountry. I planned on cruising through the North and Northeastern regions, stopping by and discussing with our traumatic brothers and sisters who came back from the gathering. I would like to take some photos to make my own documentary, so that these folks would have the rights of representations to express themselves. I finished my lunch and showered approximately after 1:00 p.m. I drove my car not too far out of my subdivision. I could say that, it was just in the vicinity nearby.

There was a car making a U-turn ahead of me, which made the front car stopped. Then, a lady in that car that made a U-turn suddenly stopped. She opened the driver’s door, walked outside and lifted up the front hood. I immediately thought that, her car should have been broken down and also parked in the middle of the road. I suspected that it might be related to her battery, which was running out of juices. I recalled that I had a battery jumper cable in my car. I decided to steer my car leftward, because the car in front of me had parked still.

Then, there were the cars moving up toward my left, which made me unable to steer to any direction. I had an unpleasant thought that, I was trying to be a good road Samaritan by helping that lady with the battery jumper cable; this car was blocking my way. I moved in order to open the door. Suddenly, there was a man, approximately 50 years old, wearing a nice professional suit walking along side of my car. I initially thought that this had to be a retard and crazy guy because in this type of hot weather, he decided to wear the suit and walked in the middle of the road. On the contrary, he opened the suit for me to view inside, and I saw the embroiled letters, “DSI”, (Department of Special Investigation!) Then, I knew of what was really happening.

I lowered down the glass window from my driver side. That man asked me whether I was ‘Pruay’. I thought that it was useless to refuse and I had previously thought that, if I had been arrested for questioning, I would not slip, but would tell them the truth. I told him yes, I was ‘Pruay’. That man said that he would like to talk with me inside the car. I told him that I would contact my attorney. He quickly stated whether I would like to use the formal method. I opened the passenger door and allowed him to sit inside my car. He showed me the search warrant. After glancing through it, I had to say to myself that this darn court was very diligent to issue the search warrant even on Sunday. (The day that they arrested me was on Monday.)

That man asked me what photos I posted in the websites. During that time, I thought he meant by the altered photos. The first website, I thought of the monkey photos, which I thought that, if it was the lese majesté law, the photos like that, might get within the boundary. This made me feel confident that, I surely had never posted these types of photos. Then, I said that, I had never done it and I had never posted these types of photos. (Later, I would reveal what type of photos he meant. You, then, should suppress all of your laughs.)

He also stated that I had been found guilty with the charge of breaking the national security. I could no longer break my emotions, but was able to keep just a bit of my good feelings. I immediately responded back that what a darn national security crap he was talking about. He tied up the whole entire national security with just one family. That was not the way the national security was all about. This made that police officer pause for a moment. I thought that, he should think quietly that this time, it would not be an easy one.

From then, he informed me to go back and entered my house by letting the security guard know that; all of them were coming to the party. Within a few minutes, there should be at least 4-5 cars following us. Then, I realized that, the cars surrounded me on the road, were all DSI’s vehicles.

That time, I thought that, what a son of the bitch I was to murder someone, in order for god darn herds of law enforcement officers to follow me. When I initially arrived home, I decided to irritate them that I would not allow anyone to enter yet until I could contact my attorney. I was very angry at that time. So, I outcried that because all of them exercised their powers from the law, so, they could have pointed the gun on people’s heads or what? I was not a dumb found. The lady officer stated that, no and none of them had carried any weapons.

Altogether, I roughly counted all of the law enforcement officers. There were approximately 20 people. I had to be a son of the bitch who really and definitely murdered someone. But why didn’t I recall such an act?

From that time, my mom and my aunt told me to cool down. So, I decided to pause and told them to freely search for anything whatever they would like to do.

The law enforcement officers began to search inside the house, by having me intended to irritate them at all time because I had valid reason to do so.

He asked for my Notebook. I leaded him to my room upstairs. I gave them both the old and the new PCs. Inside my bedroom, there were the bookshelves erected from the floor to the ceilings higher up. Each of the shelves was all squeezed with pocketbooks and CDs, which made the DSI officers pay a lot of attentions. The person, who was in the car with me at the beginning, saw three (3) books with the title of French Revolution. Two of them were written by Professor Jaran Ditthaapichai. The other one was written by M.J. Athitaya something that I could not remember his full name. He said with an exciting voice that this was it, this was it! I asked him what year it was published. This is in 2010, not 1976 so that I would be found guilty. These types of books could be publicly sold anywhere. He laughed and stated that there was nothing to worry. He told his subordinates to seize them, so he would know my notions! But, their subordinates forgot to pick them up.

While other officers were searching for additional materials, their leader and his assistant tried to discuss with me nicely. I also maintained my etiquette by responding back with friendly tones. However, I would like to firmly speak, because I would not have often found this type of opportunity with the official law enforcement officers.

He stated that, I read a lot of books. I told him that, because of a lot of readings, it educated and made me understand quite a bit of things. I also realized that which was right, and which was not. I knew that why we currently had double standards. I knew why when the PAD (People's Alliance for Democracy) groups seized the Government House and the international airport, no one could do anything. Now, the god darn government decided to chase and kill innocent people. The police leader laughed, then nodded, and told me yes, during that time there were two people dead and the police were investigated. In the present, more than 80 people were dead and nothing was happened.

I did not know whether he said this because he wanted me to feel that someone was on my side as well, or because he truly felt that, which I would never know. Anyhow, I did not pay much attention to it.

When we came downstairs toward my working desk, this time, the books on the tables created more interested toward DSI officers. There were 4-5 books laying on that desk, which was all written by Honorary Preedee Panomyong, the statesman of Thailand. From my recollection, one of them was related to Mr. Preedee’s economic outline. I was interested in this topic, especially on the social welfare that he had initially introduced before 1957. But later, he had been accused of involving in Communism ideology. I was trying to grasp some aspects to create my own documentary regarding this topic. I would like to make it easy to understand without having anyone to ask for further of the real meanings or using any sophisticated or educated words. Another book was written by Mr. Supot Dantragoon with the title of “Preedee’s escape”. I could not remember the titles of other 2-3 books.

However, all of them had been confiscated by the DSI officers. I saw an opportunity to irritate them one more time; I decided to speak with ridicule tones that now -> Preedee’s books were no longer sold underground. In the weekly bookfair, there could be plenty of them. I thought this was the tone that I said.

When the officers had all necessary evidences, (truthfully, the officers roughly swept everything on my desk, including every work-related CDs that I and my co-workers had just submitted. I fully and sincerely doubted whether they would examine into each and single one of them.)

After that, I had to sign the receipt on the envelope which was later securely sealed. I was informed that this envelope would be opened again, only in front of me. They took all of the materials and would make the appointment to open the envelope to examine each and every single piece of the evidences. I signed several times without asking anything or paying any attentions. However, I told them that my sister’s Notebook was not involved, and they should quickly return it back to her because truthfully, she was not involved and they should not even take it. However, the police leader quickly refused and stated that, he needed to examine and investigated all of the computers’ peripherals.

Luckily, I did not tell them that I had the first generation of Imac and MAC LCII, the black and white screen version that I had been collecting. If I told him, I believed that he would ask his subordinates to take them as well.

From there, he told me to go to the DSI headquarters. I asked him whether he would like to restrict me at this moment, because I would like to be fully prepared. The officers quickly said no because they would like to asking more questions. I could leave now and bringing my mother to come with me. I told him that, there were several entrances and I might enter the wrong one. If I missed the entrance, it might be a long time to find the U-turn. They asked one of the police officers to accompany us in the car. So, he would be able to guide me the direction. One of the police offers who seemed friendlier sat together in my car.

Truthfully, during the search inside the house, the police tried to generally talk. I believe that they would like me to relieve the stressful tensions and also, to make me feel that they would not harm anyone. I felt that everything inside the house were all seeming to be interested by the police officers; not just the long plays, turntables or even audio equipment. Some of the police officers asked me what type of music I liked to listen. I told him that, I liked listening to jazz. He stated that, he also liked it as well. Next time, he would like to come and join me because he also collected the turntables or audio equipment. Some of them saw my bike and showed their interests. I explained that, the bike here was expensive and why it was better than regular bikes. The atmosphere during that time seemed like friends who truly came to the party gathering.

Next chapter, I would like to explain how they investigated and examined me. Come to find out who was really making an investigation. Please follow the story with the heartbeat pounding inside your chest and wait for further excitement! (I would like to borrow the verse from Matichon!! )


เขาจับผมยังไง ตอนที่ 1 เรื่องจริงจาก ปรวย salty head
Mon, 07/26/2010 - 12:56 | by ตอแหลแลนด์ | Report topic


ปลายเดือนพฤษภาคม
วันนี้ตั้งใจขับรถออกไปซื้ออะหลั่ยจักรยาน เพื่อจะทำรถให้ดี อยากขี่ไปต่างจังหวัด
กะว่าจะตลุยเหนือ อีสาน ขี่จักรยานไปคุยกับพี่น้องที่บอบช้ำกลับไปจากการชุมนุม
อยากไปถ่ายรูปเผื่อมาทำสารคดี เพื่อให้ชาวบ้านมีพื้นที่ในการพูดบ้าง

กินข้าวอาบน้ำเสร็จ ราวบ่ายโมงกว่าๆ ขับรถออกไปจากหมู่บ้าน

ออกไปได้ไม่ไกล เรียกว่าแถวหน้าหมู่บ้านนั่นแหละ
มีรถคันนึงกำลังกลับรถอยู่ข้างหน้า ทำให้รถคันข้างหน้าผมติดคาอยู่
ปรากฏว่าผู้หญิงคนที่กำลังกลับรถ กลับจอดรถลงมาเปิดฝากระโปรงหน้า
ผมนึกในใจอ้าวรถเสียนี่หว่า แถมจอดคาถนนด้วยสงสัยแบ๊ตหมด
นึกได้ว่าในรถผมมีสายชาร์ท กำลังจะขยับรถเบี่ยงออกซ้าย เพราะเห็นรถคันหน้าผมจอดเฉยๆ
กลับมีรถทางซ้ายวิ่งขึ้นมาด้านข้างรถผม ทำให้ขยับไม่ได้ นึกด่าในใจ
ไอ้ห่าจะไปช่วยเข้าชาร์ทแบ๊ตเสืออกมาขวาง ผมขยับจะเปิดประตู
ก็มีชายวัยประมาณ 50 ใส่สูทเดินมาข้างรถ ตอนแรกนึกว่าคนบ้า
เพราะอากาศร้อนขนาดนี้เสือกใส่สูทกลางถนน แต่ที่ไหนได้ ชายคนนี้เปิดด้านในเสื้อให้ดู
มีปักคำว่า DSI ! จึงเข้าใจว่าเกิดอะไรขึ้น

ผมไขกระจกลง ชายคนนั้นถามว่าปรวยใช่มั๊ย ผมคิดว่าไม่มีประโยชน์ที่จะปฏิเสธ
และผมเคยคิดไว้แล้วว่าถ้าโดนจับ ผมจะไม่แถแน่ๆ แต่จะพูดความจริง
ผมบอกใช่ ชายคนนั้นบอกขอเข้าไปคุยในรถ ผมบอกงั้นเดี๋ยวผมเรียกทนาย
ชายคนนั้นรีบบอก อ๋อนี่จะเอาแบบ formal ใช่มั๊ย

ผมเปิดประตูให้เขามานั่งในรถ เขาเอาหมายค้นให้ดู
ผมดู ศาลแม่งขยันฉิบหายอออกหมายค้นให้วันอาทิตย์ (วันที่เขามาจับผมวันจันทร์)
ชายคนนั้นถามผมว่า ผมไปโพสรูปอะไรในเว็บ ตอนนั้นผมนึกว่าเขาหมายถึงภาพตัดต่อ
เว็บแรกผมนึกถึงรูปลิง ซึ่งผมคิดว่าถ้าเป็นกฏหมายหมิ่น รูปอะไรแบบนั้นน่าจะเข้าข่าย
นั้นทำให้ผมมั่นใจว่า ผมไม่เคยโพสรูปแบบนั้นแน่ๆ ผมเลยบอกไปว่าไม่มีอ่ะ ผมไม่เคยโพสรูป
เดี๋ยวตอนหลังผมจะเฉลยว่าเขาหมายถึงรูปอะไร ท่านทั้งหลายคอยกลั้นหัวเราะให้ดีก็แล้วกัน

เขาบอกผมอีกว่าคุณทำผิดเรื่องความมั่นคง ผมเลยฟิวส์ขาดแต่เก็บอารมณ์ไว้ได้หน่อยนึง
เลยสวนไปว่าความมั่นคงบ้าอะไรของพวกคุณ คุณแม่งเอาความมั่นคงของประเทศชาติไปผูกไว้กับครอบครัวครอบครัวเดียว แบบนั้นไม่ใช่ความมั่นคงของประเทศ ตำรวจนายนั้นเลยชะงักไปหน่อย
ผมคิดว่าเขาคงนิดในใจว่า งานนี้ไม่หมูแน่ๆ

จากนั้นเขาบอกให้ผมกลับเข้าไปในบ้าน ให้แกล้งบอกยามว่ามาปาร์ตี้กัน เดี๋ยวจะมีรถเจ้าหน้าที่
ตามมาอีกสี่ห้าคัน ผมถึงรู้ว่าไอ้รถที่รายล้อมผมอยู่นั้นเป็นรถ DSI ทั้งหมด
ตอนนั้นผมนึกในใจ ไอ้เห ี้ยนี่กูคงไปฆ่าใครตายมั้ง แม่งถึงแห่กันมาขนาดนี้

ถึงบ้านตอนแรกผมก็ยังกวนตีนอยู่บอกยังไม่ให้เข้าบ้าน เดี๋ยวจะเรียกทนาย
ตอนนั้นผมโมโหมาก เลยโวยวายไปว่าอ้อนี่เห็นว่ามีอำนาจจาก พรก
เลยจะใช้ปืนกดหัวประชาชนหรือไงวะ บอกให้ก็ได้ผมไม่ได้โง่ ไม่ใช่ตาสีตาสานะ

เจ้าหน้าที่ผู้หญิงรับบอกว่าไม่มี ไม่มีใครมีปืน
เบ็ดเสร็จผมนับคร่าวๆ เจ้าหน้าที่ทั้งหมดที่มาที่บ้านผม ประมาณราวๆ เกือบยี่สิบคน
ไอ้เห ี้ยนี่กูคงไปฆ่าใครตาย จริงๆแน่เลย ทำไมกูไม่รู้วะ?!?

หลังจากนั้นแม่กับป้าก็บอกให้ผมใจเย็นๆ ผมเลยเย็นลง เลยเอ้าอยากค้นอะไรก็ค้นไปตามสบาย
เจ้าหน้าที่ก็เริ่มค้นในรถในบ้าน โดยมีผมตั้งใจเดินกวนตีนตามตลอด ซึ่งมันก็น่าจะกวนตีน

เขาถามหาโน๊ตบุ๊คผม ผมก็พาขึ้นไปบนห้อง ให้ไปทั้งตัวเก่าและตัวใหม่
บนห้องนอนผมจะมีชั้นหนังสือสูงจากพื้นจรดเพดานเต็มผนัง อัดแน่นไปด้วยหนังสือพ๊อคเก็ตบุ๊คและดีวีดี ซึ่งก็เป็นที่สนใจของเจ้าหน้าที่ DSI ตัวหัวหน้าคนที่เข้าชาร์จผมคนแรกในรถ ไปเห็นหนังสือ การปฏิวัติฝรั่งเศสสามเล่ม 2 เล่มเป็นของอาจารย์จรัล ดิษฐาอภิชัยเขียน อีกเล่มเป็นของหม่อมเจ้าอทิตยา อะไรสักอย่างผมลืมชื่อไป แกก็ดูตื่นเต้นบอกนี่ไงๆ ผมบอกอะไรนี่มัน พศ. สองห้าสามห้านะครับ ไม่ใช่สองห้าหนึ่งเก้า จะได้มีความผิด หนังสือแบบนี้เขาขายกันทั่วไป แกก็หัวเราะบอกว่าเปล่าไม่มีอะไร แกบอกลูกน้องให้เอาไปด้วยเพื่อจะได้รู้แนวคิด ! แต่ลุกน้องก็ลืมหยิบไป

ขณะที่เจ้าหน้าที่คนอื่นๆ กำลังค้นของอยู่นั้น ตัวหัวหน้าและอีกคนก็พยายามคุยกับผมดีๆ ผมก็คุยดี
แต่ผมก็พูดตรง เพราะโอกาสแบบนี้คงไม่มีบ่อยนักที่ผมจะได้พูดตรงๆกับเจ้าหน้าที่บ้านเมือง

แกบอกว่าอ่านหนังสือเยอะนะ ผมบอกครับก็เพราะผมอ่านเยอะไง ผมถึงรู้อะไรเยอะ รู้ว่าอะไรถูกอะไรไม่ถูก รู้ว่าทำไมตอนนี้มันถึงสองมาตราฐาน รู้ว่าทำไมตอนยึดทำเนียบปิดสนามบิน ไม่มีใครทำอะไร
มาตอนนี้แม่งไล่ฆ่าประชาชน ตำรวจหัวหน้าแกก็หัวเราะแล้วหันมาพยักเพยิดกับผมบอกว่าเนอะ
ตอนนั้นตายสองคนตำรวจโดนสอบ ตอนนี้ตายแปดสิบกว่าคนไม่เป็นไร

ผมไม่รู้แกพูดเพื่อให้ผมรู้สึกมีพวกหรือแกรู้สึกจริงๆผมก็ไม่ทราบได ้ซึ่งผมก็ไม่ได้สนใจ

พอลงมาข้างล่างมาที่โต๊ะทำงาน คราวนี้หนังสือบนโต๊ะยิ่งเป็นที่สนใจของ DSI มากขึ้น
4-5 เล่มที่วางอยู่บนโต๊ะนั้นล้วนเป็นหนังสือของท่านปรีดีทั้งสิ้น
เท่าที่จำได้เล่มนึงเป็นเค้าโครงเศรษฐกิจของท่านปรีดี ผมกำลังสนใจเรื่องนี้
สนใจเรื่องสวัสดิการสังคมที่ท่านคิดมาตั้งแต่ก่อนปี 2500 แต่กลับถูกหาว่าเป็นคอมมิวนิสต์
ผมว่ากำลังจะหาแง่มุมมาทำสารคดีเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้ ทำแบบให้เข้าใจง่ายๆ ไม่ต้องปีนกะไดฟัง
ปีนกะไดดู

อีกเล่มก็เป็นของคุณสุพจน์ด่าน ตระกูล เขียนเรื่องปรีดีหนี ส่วนอีก 2- 3 เล่มจำไม่ได้
แต่ทั้งหมดนั้นก็ถูกเจ้าหน้าที่รวบไป เลยได้ทีผมกวนตีนอีก

ผมพูดแบบหัวเราะเยาะเย้ยเช่นเดิมว่า เฮ้ยหนังสือปรีดีนี่เดี๋ยวนี้เขาไม่ได้ขายกันใต้ดินแล้วนะ
ไปงานสัปดาห์หนังสือนี่วางขายกันเยอะเลยนะ ประมาณนี้ที่ผมพูด

เมื่อได้ของจนพอใจ (จริงๆเจ้าหน้าที่ก็กวาดสาดๆไป ซีดีบนโต๊ะที่พวกคนทำงานกับผมเอางานมาส่งก็กวาดไปด้วย สงสัยจริงๆว่าจะเปิดดูทุกแผ่นหรือเปล่า)

จากนั้นก็ให้ผมเซ็นรับ ปิดผนึกอย่างดี บอกว่าจะเปิดก็เมื่อเปิดต่อหน้าผมเท่านั้น
เอาของไปเก็บไว้แล้วจะนัดผมไปเปิดซองตรวจของกันทีละชิ้น ผมก็เซ้นต์ๆไป

แต่ผมบอกว่า โน๊ตบุ๊คของน้องสาวผมไม่เกี่ยวช่วยกรุณาเอามาคืนเขาไวๆด้วย เพราะเขาไม่เกี่ยวและจริงๆก็ไม่ควรเอาไปด้วย แต่ตำรวจหัวหน้ารีบบออกว่าไม่ได้ต้องเอาคอมไปให้หมดเพื่อตรวจสอบ
โชคดีผมไม่ได้บอกว่าผมมีเครื่อง Imac รุ่นแรก กับ mac LCII รุ่นจอขาวดำที่ผมเก็บสะสมอยู่ด้วย
ถ้าบอกคาดว่าแกคงให้ลูกน้องเอาไปด้วย

จากนั้นเขาก็บออกให้ผมไปที่ DSI ผมถามว่าจะควบคุมตัวผมเลยหรือไม่ ผมจะได้เตรียมตัว
เจ้าหน้าที่รีบบอกว่าเปล่าแค่ไปสอบสวน ขับรถไปได้เลยเอาแม่ไปด้วย ผมบอกแถวนั้นมันหลายประตูผมกลัวเข้าไม่ถูกถ้าเลยแล้วกลับรถไกล ให้ตำรวจมานั่งรถผมคนนึงจะได้คอยบอกทาง
ตำรวจนายนึงที่ดูท่าทางเป็นมิตรก็ขึ้นมานั่งรถผม

จริงๆระหว่างตรวจค้นในบ้านตำรวจก็พยายามคุยเรื่องทั่วไป ผมเข้าใจว่าคงเพื่อให้ผมผ่อนคลายและรู้สึกว่าพวกเขาไม่ได้จะทำร้ายอะไร ซึ่งดูของทุกอย่างในบ้านผมจะเป็นที่สนใจของตำรวจไปหมด
ไม่ว่าจะเป็นแผ่นเสียง เครื่องเล่นแผ่นเสียง เครื่องเสียง ตำรวจบางนายถามผมว่าชอบฟังเพลงอะไร ผมบอกว่าชอบฟังแจ๊ซ แกก็บอกเออผมก็ชอบ วันหลังมาขอฟังบ้างเพราะแกก็เล่นเครื่องเสียง บางคนเห็นจักรยานผมก็สนใจผมก็อธิบายให้ฟังว่าจักรยานที่มันแพงๆหน่อยมันดี กว่าจักรยานธรรมดายังไง บรรยากาศช่วงนี้เหมือนเพื่อนมาปาร์ตี้ที่บ้านจริงๆ

ช่วงหน้ามาดูว่า เขาสอบสวนผมยังไง หรือมาดูว่าใครสอบสวนใคร
โปรดคอยติดตามด้วยความระทึกในหทัยพลัน
(ขอยืมสำนวนหน่อยนะครับ มติชน ฮา)

------------------------------------------------

ที่มา : ประชาไทเวบบอร์ด

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น